(Web Developer) Brief :
Web developers design and build websites. They are typically responsible for the appearance, of the site and technical aspects, such as site speed and how much traffic the site can handle. Web developers may also create site content that requires technical features.
They are sometimes known a web designer or full-stack developer if they can do both front-end and back-end development.
- Website and software application designing, building, or maintaining.
- Using scripting or authoring languages, management tools, content creation tools, applications and digital media.
- Conferring with teams to resolve conflicts, prioritize needs, develop content criteria, or choose solutions.
- Directing or performing Website updates.
- Editing, writing, or designing Website content, and directing team members who produce content.
- Evaluating code to ensure it meets industry standards, is valid, is properly structured, and is compatible with browsers, devices, or operating systems.
Salary : Acording to Glassdoor the avarage base pay for a web developer is around $75,487/yr
Visit our homepage