(Senior Web Developer) Brief :
Ultimately, you will ensure our web pages are up and running and cover both internal and customer needs.
- Create wireframes to decide on layout
- Write or review code for various applications
- Identify user and system requirements for new websites and applications
- Prioritize software development projects, set timelines and assign tasks to team members
- Oversee junior web developers and evaluate their performance
- Collaborate with mobile developers to build mobile-responsive websites
Requirements : Many senior web developers have a bachelor’s degree in computer science, webdevelopment, or a related field. They also have at least 3 to 5 years of experience and proven success as a junior web developer.
- Solid knowledge of HTML/CSS
- BSc/MSc in Computer Science or relevant field
Salary : Acording to Grassdoor , the base pay for a senior web developer is
$96,500/yr , the maximum being $148K/yr for high paying jobs.