(Senior Web Administrator) Brief :
Web admins manage and maintain websites, taking into account functionality, appearance, content, and performance. Their main focus is on the technical aspects of web maintenance, such as building servers and troubleshooting, but they also update the more visible parts of the website, tweaking the design or adding new sections. Web admins typically work in front of a computer, but they must be accessible at all times in case problems occur, especially with high-traffic websites. The role lends itself well to freelancing or remote work, since communication with users and clients can be done online.
- Working collaboratively with other teams to design robust, secure, highly available technology platforms for web-related applications
- Mentors other web administrators
- Administers the internet/intranet infrastructure, including components such as web servers etc
- Track, compile, and analyze web site usage data.
- Troubleshoots web/application server problems and security issues and resolves as necessary.
Requirements : 5 or 7 years of experience and a Bachelor’s Degree in computer science or related field.
You will also need the following :
- Ability to work in a team environment, while also delivering independent results
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Ability to perform multiple tasks and meet deadlines.
According to Glassdoor, the average base pay for senior web administrator is $110,229/y . Those at the top of the scale make above $138,000/y, while those at the bottom of the scale make below $73,000/y .
Visit our homepage